Monday 20 May 2013

I'm doing this because.

Not because I want to be famous or well known. No one isn't helping me run this knows who I am still, and that is how it'll be forever. Those who know have been sworn to secrecy. They tell they die haha! And besides ill just deny it vehemently.

Anyway things have changed. Reasons have changed. But the reason this activity hasn't is because it still does give hope. If even one person asks for something I'd try to do it.

I don't have anything else i could give without being judged. Even when i do this sometimes people who talk to me ask if i'm just trying to seek attention. The truth is it isn't fun running with a face mask and all covered up. Its bloody hot. But im doing this because i want to.

However, ive taken comments on board and im going to consider just running and planting flags late at night. Maybe too much disguise may just make people suspicious.

Anyway for those who have supported me so far.. thank you,

and to my new special friend whos turning out to be a huge inspiration. Thank you and i still owe you that hug.

Keep wishing.

1 comment: