Tuesday 5 July 2011

A life of its own II

First of all, this thing is ON guys, it is unbelievable how many people here are helping me run for my wish. It really moves me!

I would like to thank, my best friends, (you guys know who you are) as well as some bloggers whom I have spoken to, namely Kimberlycun of www.kimberlycun.com (its an evil site for runners who are trying to keep their weight down LOL!) as well as a few personal friends who have come forward full of support and even offering to be involved and help me along the way, believe me guys, thank you, this means the absolute world to me.

I am now getting my tee-shirts made, yes, those who want tee shirts let me know, of course you can buy them from me, i dont know the exact price yet because we haven't worked out costs.

Would also like to thank JH for helping me with my training, and keeping me injury free.

My next post will see me deciding on the shoes that i will be using to run, obviously with distances so long, i'd need shoes with good cushioning and also shoes that are customizable.

Finally Kimberly has also given me so many suggestions on how to make this website better, and i will be heeding her advice, and she even came up with an amazing suggestion of having a GPS tracker and heart rate monitor attached to this site while i run so i can be tracked!

Oh and on top of that, please submit your wishes either via email or via comments.
There is so much to do and so much to prepare for.

Once again, thank you. Thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment