Sunday 3 July 2011

Who Am I?

Hi guys and girls, thank you for dropping by. If you are here, it is likely that you are friend of a friend that has referred you here to give me some moral support and words of encouragement. For that I am eternally grateful and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. If however, you happened to stumble on this site by mistake thank you all the same.

For the purposes of privacy, I will not mention my name or anyone involved, apart from that everything you read is true, and has or is happening in my life. Anyway, I am an average Joe. I'm not special nor am I an amazing person, a saint or someone who's perfect. In fact the reason why this site came into existence is because of the  amount of screw ups I have made, especially in the 'love' department. But the story here goes like this, while I may not be #1 on God's list of good people or even on the lists of normal people (in fact i'm pretty sure i have a like to hate ratio of 30%:70% in that order respectively, and im just being conservative.) I don't care, the fact is this:

I have been in love with the same girl for over 14 years. I will do everything I can to try to her to forgive me and to try to get her back. Or at least to stop her from hating me. Yes, She means that much.

I will be updating my story here, while i update my training to let you know how go. And of course, again, thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment